Saturday, March 13, 2010

FINISHED!! Baby or Toddler Quilt

A while back I showed photos of this quilt nearly done.  Well, now it's really done (except for the label)!  Isn't it about cute!? 
The fabrics are Woodland Wonderland by Jay McCarroll for Free Spirit and Westminster Fabrics.  See it here.
The pattern is Rectangles from Fons and Porter Easy Quilts Summer 2008
It was a nice pattern.  I just love it when measurements are accurate and instructions are clear.  I also love that for most of the patterns in the Fons and Porter magazines, they give several size options.  While I could figure it out for myself, it's so refreshing to have had someone else do the math for me! 
The fabrics are fun and whimsical.  And so not my style!  I loved working with them, though.  I loved the colors and the cartoonish designs grew on me. 

If you like this quilt, too, it's for sale now in my etsy shop here.

NOW WHAT TO DO!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you're thinking!