Wednesday, May 11, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



Yes!  I know!  I know I'm a few days late here, but . . . oh well! 

Happy Mother's Day to my great mom Mary.  I appreciate all she's done for me and continues to do for me.  Love her lots. 

Several weeks (months?) ago, she asked for some tree art to go on the walls of her computer room.  Her computer room is where she likes to do genealogy research.  Hence, the tree art idea. 

Here is my first contribution.  This small quilt is a tree from the Dream a Little Dream quilt pattern by LizzieB Cre8ive. The pattern is great, easy, and fun. 

I made it with all cotton fabrics and did it all on the machine. 

Now . . . to plan the other tree art . . .


Mom:  I love ya lots!!!

yk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you're thinking!